Memorialized here for my own 'enjoyment' (since comments are ethereal).
I continue to be dismayed at the number of contributors here that presume the standing to speak for the OP.
50,000 rep milestone just after the 50 year anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. Nice!
04/25/2019: 4 days left and no moderator election (self) nominations at the present time. So, what the heck right? Time to step up and ... Dang ...
Preserved since comments are ethereal:
Another satisfied customer:
10/07/2018: I thought I felt a little slow this morning...
08/21/2018: Nice? Nice according to whom and by what objective standard?
07/20/2018: Note to self: if you tempt the moderators to suspend you, they will most likely oblige.
06/19/2018: Another satisfied customer!
1/1/2017: On Hiatus
"With a bit of luck the security guys won't know about my conviction for goat molesting." - Sir John Rennie
A recent exchange on meta preserved in case one of the participants runs as a moderator.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
249 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Physics 52.6k 52.6k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 24.6k 24.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 451 451 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Philosophy 307 307 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 174 174 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Relation and difference between Fourier, Laplace and Z transforms
- 62 Time dilation all messed up!
- 53 If I am travelling on a car at around 60 km/h, and I shine a light, does that mean that the light is travelling faster than the speed of light?
- 48 Why do heavier objects fall faster in air?
- 48 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 39 Newton's law requires two initial conditions while the Taylor series requires infinite!
- 38 Escape velocity - Won't the orbital path just become larger with higher initial velocity?
- View more network posts →