2021/07/31: To find a balance between that of full disclosure and that of showing good faith during the first few days 2021 PSE moderator nomination phase, I left my profile page essentially unchanged from what it has been for some time. Now that a few days have passed, the time has come to clean it up.
2021/08/01: I'm an old, retired EE with a keen interest in theoretical physics. When I first discovered PSE back in 2012, I dove right in and started writing answers to questions I felt comfortable answering. Then I started looking at questions that I didn't have an answer for, and I would research the question and write an answer to the best of my understanding. Sometimes I would wake up realizing that an answer I had written the night before couldn't be correct, and I would grab a cup of coffee and rush to my desk to try and fix it. I probably spent far too much time on PSE (and the EESE site too) but lord, learning (again) at that rate was addictive and fun!
(to be continued...)
Member for 9 years, 1 month
277 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Physics 56.7k 56.7k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 25.8k 25.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 469 469 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 315 315 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 184 184 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Relation and difference between Fourier, Laplace and Z transforms
- 71 Time dilation all messed up!
- 65 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 57 If I am travelling on a car at around 60 km/h, and I shine a light, does that mean that the light is travelling faster than the speed of light?
- 50 Why do heavier objects fall faster in air?
- 39 Newton's law requires two initial conditions while the Taylor series requires infinite!
- 38 Escape velocity - Won't the orbital path just become larger with higher initial velocity?
- View more network posts →