04/25/2019: 4 days left and no moderator election (self) nominations at the present time. So, what the heck right? Time to step up and ... Dang ...
Preserved since comments are ethereal:
Another satisfied customer:
10/07/2018: I thought I felt a little slow this morning...
09/17/2018: Sigh... another satisfied customer.
08/21/2018: Nice? Nice according to whom and by what objective standard?
07/20/2018: Note to self: if you tempt the moderators to suspend you, they will most likely oblige.
06/19/2018: Another satisfied customer!
1/1/2017: On Hiatus
"With a bit of luck the security guys won't know about my conviction for goat molesting." - Sir John Rennie
A recent exchange on meta preserved in case one of the participants runs as a moderator.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
244 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 at 21:03
- Physics 50k 50k 33 gold badges5252 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 24.2k 24.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 451 451 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Philosophy 307 307 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 154 154 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Relation and difference between Fourier, Laplace and Z transforms
- 58 Time dilation all messed up!
- 53 If I am travelling on a car at around 60 km/h, and I shine a light, does that mean that the light is travelling faster than the speed of light?
- 48 Why do heavier objects fall faster in air?
- 46 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 39 Newton's law requires two initial conditions while the Taylor series requires infinite!
- 37 With what velocity are we moving along the time dimension?
- View more network posts →