I'm a physicist-in-training, who likes to dabble in all sorts of stuff.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
12 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '13 at 15:45
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 671 671 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 215 215 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Calling C functions in Python
- 28 Git and Bitbucket without SSH
- 18 Why does spectral leakage arise in an FFT?
- 16 Linear / Non-Linear Fit to a Sine Curve
- 14 Determining the "whiteness" of noise
- 13 Can we make images of single atoms?
- 13 Is the gravitational potential of a planet in orbit always equal to minus the squared velocity?
- View more network posts →