Have D.Phil in Mathematical Physics from 25 years ago.
I also like to work in the mathematical foundations of Computer Science and AI. I would be interested to find a merger of work in all three areas....
I am currently updating my understanding of mathematics fundamentals (Set Theory, Reverse Mathematics, Mathematical Logic, etc) and looking at non-standard ideas there to see if any might provide a basis for a different framework for understanding Quantum Theory.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Feb 19 '19 at 19:52
Top network posts
- 16 Did spacetime start with the Big bang?
- 15 How to tell if QM is really random?
- 14 Binary Black Hole Solution of General Relativity?
- 13 The Heisenberg limit is not a limit?
- 13 Constructiveness of Proof of Gödel's Completeness Theorem
- 12 Does String Theory disagree with General Relativity?
- 12 Retrodiction in Quantum Mechanics
- View more network posts →