- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Philosophy 915 915 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 792 792 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 677 677 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- 28 How did Ole Christensen Romer measure the speed of light?
- 25 Should I abandon my thought experiment about time?
- 16 What is a number?
- 16 What did Nietzsche mean by monsters and the abyss?
- 14 Are there any counter arguments to the claim God does not exist because there is evil in the world?
- 10 Does a charged particle travelling with uniform velocity induce a magnetic field?
- View more network posts →