Retired Maths & Physics teacher, now part time in IT. Amateur musician.
- English Language Learners 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 846 846 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 833 833 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Parsing “have a limited release the product”
- 16 Request for a word that means a "one single element not separate from each other"
- 15 Can you win the monochromatic urn game?
- 15 lie vs fabricate. When to use which one in what situation?
- 13 True or False? If the limit of $[f(x)-g(x)]$ as x approaches $a = 0$, then the limit of $f(x), g(x)$, as $x$ approaches $a$, are equal.
- 11 Advantage of 7-note based theory over 12-note alternative
- 11 Is there an alternative term for "boyfriend" when talking about an elderly man?
- View more network posts →