I never really know what to put on these profiles, but here goes:
- World traveled (have visited over 120 countries. By "visited" I mean that I have to have stayed there at least 3 days, eaten meals at local establishments, and interacted with the native population)
- B.S. in Aeronautical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- M.Sc. in Aeronautical Science From ERAU
- 20 Year USAF Veteran -- Command Pilot and Combat Pilot -- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level 3 certification in Program Management and Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering -- Air Operations Center Instructor
- PMP and PMI-ACP Certified
- Listen to the Skeptics Stack Exchange Podcast, that's me.
- Generally a "Know it all" :)
If you have any questions, just ask. Here is my personal web page.
- Skeptics 41.5k 41.5k 1414 gold badges175175 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Astronomy 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 677 Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 183 Is it possible to fly 4 helicopters anywhere in a country without official knowledge?
- 104 Is Christianity responsible for the scientific method?
- 98 Did a plane hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001?
- 90 Does oxygen get you high enough to keep you calm during a plane crash?
- 86 How were the pyramids built?
- 80 Is it possible to cause problems to an aircraft pilot with an "over-the-counter" laser?
- View more network posts →
11 2012 Community Moderator Election Results Dec 10 '12