- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 970 970 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Puzzling 592 592 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Is list better than vector when we need to store "the last n items"?
- 93 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 34 Searching in an array in less than O(n) time
- 32 Would intelligent life evolve any other body plan than humanoid?
- 23 Can this algorithm still be considered a Binary Search algorithm?
- 20 Project Euler #1: Multiples of 3 and 5
- 18 Why do some mathematical ideas seem counter-intuitive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 24 '16