Top network posts
- 106 What would happen if a 10-kg cube of iron, at a temperature close to 0 kelvin, suddenly appeared in your living room?
- 92 Are protons bigger than electrons?
- 77 Could I survive at (or near) absolute zero with a very, very, very thick sweater?
- 46 Why is the Sun approximated as a black body at ~ 5800 K?
- 41 What is the definition of unit vector?
- 38 Does the $3$-body problem imply that determinism is false?
- 37 Apparent paradox between Lagrangian and Hamiltonian formulations of classical mechanics
- View more network posts →