Hi, I am Martin Ueding, a physicist (Dr.), Machine Learning researcher and programmer. My areas of interest are natural language processing, theoretical physics and numerical methods.
Then I am also a self-taught programmer with great interest in C++11 and beyond, Python and a couple related things like build systems and version control.
- Physics 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.5k 7.5k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 Is a matrix multiplied with its transpose something special?
- 139 Inline code highlighting in reStructuredText
- 135 What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 113 Will helium in the tires of a bike make it lighter?
- 82 If I can see someone's eyes, can they see mine?
- 73 What characters are safe in cross-platform file names for Linux, Windows and OS-X
- 56 Rotate only one screen
- View more network posts →