Hi, I am Martin Ueding, a physicist (Dr.), Machine Learning researcher and programmer. My areas of interest are natural language processing, theoretical physics, numerical methods and high performance programming.
My strongest programming languages are C++, Python, R and Bash.
- Physics 8k 8k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.6k 7.6k 1010 gold badges4848 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 Is a matrix multiplied with its transpose something special?
- 147 Inline code highlighting in reStructuredText
- 138 What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 113 Will helium in the tires of a bike make it lighter?
- 82 If I can see someone's eyes, can they see mine?
- 76 What characters are safe in cross-platform file names for Linux, Windows and OS-X
- 59 Rotate only one screen
- View more network posts →