PhD in theoretical physics, currently employed as research scientist.
I have formal research background in mathematical and algebraic methods for quantum field theory, conformal field theory and quantum gravity. After a fruitful experience in the Academia I have decided to move to the private sector, where I am currently doing research in machine learning and data science: in particular I am dealing with natural language processing, neural networks, game theory and corresponding numerical implementations.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
23 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '20 at 9:00
- Physics 5.6k 5.6k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 526 526 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chess 522 522 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Sample random rows in dataframe
- 33 Most intriguing mathematical epigraphs
- 28 What is a state in physics?
- 23 First entry from string split
- 22 How do R and Python complement each other in data science?
- 22 Are Newton's 1st and 3rd laws just consequences of the 2nd?
- 16 How do you create a set in LateX?
- View more network posts →