PhD in theoretical physics, currently employed as research scientist.
I have formal research background in mathematical and algebraic methods for quantum field theory, conformal field theory and quantum gravity. After a fruitful experience in the Academia I have decided to move to the private sector, where I am currently doing research in machine learning and data science: in particular I am dealing with natural language processing, neural networks, game theory and corresponding numerical implementations.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 8:50
Top network posts
- 29 Sample random rows in dataframe
- 28 What is a state in physics?
- 28 Most intriguing mathematical epigraphs
- 21 How do R and Python complement each other in data science?
- 18 Are Newton's 1st and 3rd laws just consequences of the 2nd?
- 15 First entry from string split
- 14 My undergraduate research advisor pressures me to work more hours than I want to, but I don't want to risk ruining the relationship. How to proceed?
- View more network posts →